POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Internal function : Re: Internal function Server Time
18 Apr 2024 12:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internal function
From: kurtz le pirate
Date: 18 Feb 2017 09:25:59
Message: <58a85977$1@news.povray.org>
Le 18/02/2017 à 13:33, clipka a écrit :
> Are you sure this is a genuine POV-Ray scene (as opposed to e.g. a
> MegaPOV scene)? I'd be surprised if POV-Ray ever ditched any of its
> inbuilt functions or renumbered them.
> [snip]

Thanks for your help, and yes, it's a POVRay scene.
Here the begin of the code :

// Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer Scene Description File
// File: mb_basic.pov
// Vers: 3.6, 3.7
// Desc: Basic Scene Example
// Date: 12/18/09
// Auth: David Wagner
// Cite: http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/2mandelbulb.html

#version 3.6;

#include "colors.inc"

#declare f_mandelbulb=function{internal(79)};

global_settings {
   assumed_gamma 1.0
   }

I had already looked in 'functions.inc' and 79 is not defined in the
file. Last is 78, f_noise_generator :(

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise