POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : povclipse2 : Re: povclipse2 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:11:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povclipse2
From: dick balaska
Date: 16 Feb 2017 21:43:16
Message: <58a66344$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-02-16 11:14, also sprach William F Pokorny:
> On 01/17/2017 04:53 AM, dick balaska wrote:
>
> I see a "parseTest.pov" in one of your attached images. I'm interested
> in a relatively complete, reasonably concise, set of SDL test files I
> might run when twiddling with the parser.
>
> Is there a collection of such test files for the povclipse<n> work ?

Sorry, no.  The closest I have is a single file that I process through
JUnit, so not much use to you.  It contains things like this:

@@testDecls@@
// test various decls
#declare a = 0;			// 0
#declare b = 1;			// 1
#declare c = a + b;		// 1
#declare d = c + (a+b);		// 2
#declare e = f;			// error
@@

@@testDeclsAfter@@
// Test that a token defined after use is not seen.
#declare a = 0;
#declare b = c;			// error
#declare c = 1;
@@