POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : utf8 : utf8 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 09:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  utf8
From: ThH
Date: 27 Jan 2017 07:51:24
Message: <588b424c$1@news.povray.org>
Hallo Everybody :))

I'm back. And here's my "present" for you:

8< Code Start>8 -----

global_settings {
   charset utf8
}
#include "colors.inc"

8< Code End>8 -------

Results in:
*** Error in `povray': free(): invalid next size (fast):
0x00007fa98000e280 ***
Abgebrochen (Aborted)

Is it just me or is someone able to reproduce this?

povray --version

POV-Ray 3.7.1-beta.2.unofficial

This is an unofficial version compiled by:
  ThH <no.spam@address>
  The POV-Ray Team is not responsible for supporting this version.

Copyright 1991-2017 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.

Built-in features:
   I/O restrictions:          enabled
   X Window display:          enabled (using SDL)
   Supported image formats:   gif tga iff ppm pgm hdr png jpeg tiff openexr
   Unsupported image formats: -

Compilation settings:
   Build architecture:  x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
   Built/Optimized for: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (using -march=native)
   Compiler vendor:     gnu
   Compiler version:    g++ 4.9.2
   Compiler flags:      -pipe -Wno-multichar -Wno-write-strings
-fno-enforce-eh-specs -Wno-non-template-friend -s -O3 -ffast-math
-march=native -pthread

ThH