POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : povclipse2 : Re: povclipse2 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:44:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povclipse2
From: clipka
Date: 17 Jan 2017 07:08:13
Message: <587e092d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 17.01.2017 um 10:53 schrieb dick balaska:
> Progress on povclipse2 has moved along.
> I have basically implemented SDL as one giant 1000 line tokenizing
> function.  I keep looking at how to refactor that, but, it's one
> function that just recursively builds a parsed tree.
> I had to break spec only once...

Wow, that's impressive!

> TPTB can yell at me for attaching 20KB worth of pics in a non-binaries
> newsgroup.  The rest of you can laugh at my M$Paint worthy cursor pasted
> on the tooltips.

TBTB have better things to do than to worry about 20KB (could just as
well be a long text post, right?) -- for instance laughing at your
M$Paint worthy cursor ;)

Or, for that matter, wondering whether your colour tooltip does proper
gamma correction. /That/ is something one of TPTB is genuinely (semi-)
worried about. (Does it honor `assumed_gamma`? Does it properly handle
`srgb`? Is it tasty? Is it scruuuuuumptious?)