POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Pov blocks, with better UV mapping now : Re: Pov blocks, with better UV mapping now Server Time
19 Apr 2024 12:01:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov blocks, with better UV mapping now
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 9 Jan 2017 20:12:11
Message: <587434eb$1@news.povray.org>
I like the brighter lighting and the off-center image
of the first version more.

Regarding UV map it may depend on the use case. First
version I didn't actually notice what it was about until I
watched a few times. Which is fun when it emerges but only
in situations where people will watch long enough. So for
tweeting it out maybe 2nd version more suitable.

Or try intermediate version with correct mapping but slight
randomization just to avoid mathematically perfect lines.