POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Document -CC/+CC command line and Create_Continue_Trace_Log ini opt. : Re: Document -CC/+CC command line and Create_Continue_Trace_Loginiopt. Server Time
23 Apr 2024 06:59:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Document -CC/+CC command line and Create_Continue_Trace_Loginiopt.
From: clipka
Date: 8 Dec 2016 10:28:36
Message: <58497c24$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.12.2016 um 14:41 schrieb William F Pokorny:

> I don't know what to do with Antialias_Gamma_type as it didn't look to
> me like end users have ever seen it documented in any fashion, but
> others might know differently. I'd say leave it completely out of the
> documentation pending any other information.

kPOVAttrib_AntialiasGammaType is just a (placeholder) companion to
kPOVAttrib_AntialiasGamma, just as kPOVAttrib_FileGammaType is a
(genuine) companion to kPOVAttrib_FileGamma. The latter two combine to
convey the information provided via the "File_Gamma" setting (with
kPOVAttrib_FileGammaType being used to convey special values such as
"sRGB"). Since "Antialias_Gamma" currently only supports float values,
the type portion is unused.