POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Updated screen.inc : Re: Updated screen.inc Server Time
16 Apr 2024 06:39:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated screen.inc
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 4 Nov 2016 09:14:28
Message: <581c89b4$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/03/2016 09:31 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> I posted this a few years a go, but recently did a few tweaks to fixed
> compatibility issue with the original version.

There is no license statement with your file.  It is evident that you
based your modifications on a pre-3.7 version of the file, and as such,
it would bear the license of that version of POV-Ray, but there is no
indication of that to the user.

You should be aware that there was a change to macro Screen_Object in
version 3.7.  If you are considering this change, note that it will
cause a parse error in versions 3.5 and 3.6.*.