POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Re: Can I pay someone to add this from MegaPov? : Re: Can I pay someone to add this from MegaPov? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can I pay someone to add this from MegaPov?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Nov 2016 08:21:29
Message: <581888c9$1@news.povray.org>
On 1-11-2016 9:38, [GDS|Enropy] wrote:
> For everyones general information, I think bounties like this are a great
> way not only to get new features, but most especially to say "thanks" to
> the folks who put in work making PovRay what it is.

[Devils Advocate]

Yes, but...

Consider: (1) One day = 24 hours; (2) Number of people working on
POV-Ray << infinity; (3) Highest bid gets development priority; (4)
Regular POV-Ray development will slow down / be put on hold for lack of
manpower/womanpower.

Possible/likely scenario?

[/devils Advocate]

--