POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : plotting a 3D gaussian question : Re: plotting a 3D gaussian question Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:59:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: plotting a 3D gaussian question
From: clipka
Date: 27 Oct 2016 21:29:00
Message: <5812a9dc@news.povray.org>
Am 27.10.2016 um 17:07 schrieb Martin:

> i am new to povray and want to use it for scientific images. I want to plot a
> semitransparent 3D gaussian function into my image: (at the spot of the green
> balls)

For posts with accompanying files, we highly recommend to use one of the
povray.binaries.* newsgroups and the official file attachment feature
provided there, rather than resorting to potentially shady 3rd party
file upload sites, so that readers can enjoy the posts without being
pestered by any ads whatsoever.

If the accompanying file is an image, povray.binaries.images is the most
suitable place.