POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Proposed informational table for tiling pattern section. : Re: Proposed informational table for tiling pattern section. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:00:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposed informational table for tiling pattern section.
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 25 Sep 2016 13:48:29
Message: <57e80ded$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/25/2016 11:10 AM, William F Pokorny wrote:
> I have noticed for other tables in our wiki we have gone without borders
> - the pavement pattern for example. Doing that here too is an option.

well ... maybe toooo i'm hung up on having wiki presentation looking as
close as possible to the distribution, so how's this sound as an
alternate proposal?

how about modifying the file ~scenes/textures/pattern/tiling.pov that's
already in the distribution! i see #declare TilingPattern = Value; so
just test that variable in a switch/case block then group like scaling
factors together by the case test (there are several) and assign scaling
to a new variable.