POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore... : Re: POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore... Server Time
23 Apr 2024 19:36:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.7 doesn't render anymore...
From: Doctor John
Date: 21 Sep 2016 16:29:32
Message: <57e2edac$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/09/16 20:59, Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann wrote:
> Hi(gh)!
>
> On 21.09.2016 21:21, Doctor John wrote:
>
>> Don't worry about it. You learn to live with it (just like me, Stephen,
>> Jim Henderson et al)
>
> Are you ironic?

What do you think? :-)

> How can you "live" with a process slowing depriving you
> of your entire self?

Well, I do have Mantle Cell Lymphoma which (untreated) has a good chance
of spreading to my brain. Luckily, I am having it treated.

> Are you both in fact diagnosed with Alzheimer's?

Well, not diagnosed as such but a few people who have met Stephen and me
would certainly think we are fractionally insane ;-)

Actually, in British English 'demented' != 'dementia'. We normally use
it as meaning insane (but usually in a good way).

> If that's for real, very soon I will no longer be able to program
> anything... and I'm only 47!

Well, Stephen and I seem to manage quite well; and we're both 66.

Have great day

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win