POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : New black_hole type of 1 proposed as github pull request #86. : Re: New black_hole type of 1 proposed as github pull request #86. Server Time
25 Apr 2024 11:40:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New black_hole type of 1 proposed as github pull request #86.
From: clipka
Date: 11 Sep 2016 09:27:41
Message: <57d55bcd$1@news.povray.org>
Am 11.09.2016 um 13:49 schrieb William F Pokorny:

> Does the lack of warp.cpp nomral support mean if warp {} gets used in
> say a texture map the normals within any given texture in the map won't
> get transformed properly?

I must confess that I have no bloody freakin' idea :)

I do know that some things in normal handling are broken at a very
fundamental level, but when I turned my attention to trying to fix it
some years ago, I found that the topic can acommodate quite a lot of
brain-wrapping, took a step back, and haven't found the time yet to
tackle this issue again.