POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Wondering about undocumented features brilliance features? : Wondering about undocumented features brilliance features? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:52:06 EDT (-0400)
  Wondering about undocumented features brilliance features?
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 1 Sep 2016 11:53:03
Message: <57c84edf$1@news.povray.org>
In doing some texture testing recently ran across a commit in 54b283a
the comments for which listed brilliance features that are not
documented that I could see (have I missed it?).

I've been playing with these some in our current 3.7.1 master branch and
they seem useful.

In the radiosity block :

brilliance on/off

In the finish block a second parameter for brilliance applying the
effect to outgoing light as well as in:

brilliance 2,2

Is there a reason these features are not documented ?

Bill P.