POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Texture testing needed : Re: Texture testing needed Server Time
24 Apr 2024 23:34:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture testing needed
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 10 Aug 2016 14:32:32
Message: <57ab7340@news.povray.org>
El 10/08/16 a las 18:02, clipka escribió:
> I'm mainly concerned about unexpected parse errors, crashes, or
> differences in output.

   Seems all is fine: no errors or crashes, and always identical output.
I tried a bunch of old scenes of mine, mostly with layered textures,
texture maps and some material maps.

   Just out of curiosity... what was the reason for the refactoring?
Performance? Laying bed for future improvements/features?

--
jaime