POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Texture testing needed : Re: Texture testing needed Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:58:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture testing needed
From: clipka
Date: 10 Aug 2016 12:02:48
Message: <57ab5028$1@news.povray.org>
Am 10.08.2016 um 12:23 schrieb Jaime Vives Piqueres:

>   Ok, did compile fine. Testing without radiosity, results seem
> identical to master on a first test: texture map using two layered
> textures. What should we be looking at? Parse/render times? Differences
> in output? Anything else?

I'm mainly concerned about unexpected parse errors, crashes, or
differences in output.

(Absence of /expected/ parse errors would also be of concern, but would
obviously require dedicated test scenes.)

If you happen to notice anything suspicious about performance (parse
times, render times or memory consumption), of course I'd like to hear
about that as well, but I don't expect much of a difference there.