POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Real-time ray tracer with POV-Ray SDL support : Re: Real-time ray tracer with POV-Ray SDL support Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:35:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real-time ray tracer with POV-Ray SDL support
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Jun 2016 12:46:47
Message: <576ac0f7$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/22/2016 4:54 PM, Tuomas Tonteri wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> Unfortunately, several features of POV-Ray SDL are not yet supported. In this
> particular case the problem is that string functions are not supported.
> Consequently, the parser expects a quoted string after #include.
>
> A list of unsupported features is available here:
>
> http://www.infinity3dengine.com/about/povray-sdl
>
> To give a general idea, about 33% of scenes in 'scenes/advanced' directory load
> without error and give non-background display.

In that case, keep posting updates as you do them. A parser for SDL will
be most welcome. :)

OS Win 6 x 64 bit

I found that Ctrl + C * did not exit walk through.
When I am panning, rolling or zooming. It would be useful if shift (or
another key) would increase the rate of change of the mouse movement.
I hope that makes sense. :)

*
I thought that you were going back to the days when Ctrl + C stopped the
program running.

--

Regards
     Stephen