POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph. : Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph.
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 24 May 2016 09:32:34
Message: <574457f2$1@news.povray.org>
Jim et al,

I have not been able to figure out how to initiate discussion/talk
editable text from the wiki where there is not already a discussion
active for the wiki section.

So! I put my initial draft of Lathe and Prism updates Christoph asked I
do under my user account at :

http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Wfpokorny

Would someone who knows what they are doing wiki-wise - or who has the
"create" authority for the reference->object->lathe/prism sections can
create the talk/discussion area. Or, I suppose, if the update looks good
to those reviewing, just get it into the actual reference.

Thanks.
Bill P.