POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just dawdling : Re: Just dawdling Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:44:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just dawdling
From: Alain
Date: 17 May 2016 13:39:09
Message: <573b573d$1@news.povray.org>

> Like Kenneth, I have never been aware of that either! It won't change my
> habit though ;-)
>
> The use of "|" in e.g. #if (x>10 | z<=20) is legitimate though? What
> other, invalid, use are you talking of?

dir |more

This induce a pose after each creen full with the display of [more] on
the last line. Press any key, the [more] goes away, and you get the next
screen full.

"dir /w |more" will display on 5 column and pose after a screen full.
I think that "dir |more /w" will causse an error or ignore the /w option.

Alain