POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Call for Support : Re: Call for Support Server Time
17 Apr 2024 21:48:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Call for Support
From: clipka
Date: 5 May 2016 16:02:51
Message: <572ba6eb$1@news.povray.org>
Am 05.05.2016 um 21:48 schrieb clipka:
> Am 05.05.2016 um 21:40 schrieb Le_Forgeron:
>
>> Enjoy the attached file
>
> Thanks.
>
> Fortunately that looks indeed related to the most recent changes I made ;)

Actually no, it wasn't really linked to the "bulk" of the changes at all
(which were about making global variables accessible even if the same
identifier is also used locally) -- but I introduced a new keyword, and
pushed the updated `reservedwords.h` to the repo but not the matching
`reservedwords.cpp`.

So there's what happens if those two files get out of sync.