POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Looking for rendering Omnidirectional Stereo images for VR headset : Re: Looking for rendering Omnidirectional Stereo images for VR headset Server Time
16 Apr 2024 06:52:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for rendering Omnidirectional Stereo images for VR headset
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 9 Mar 2016 13:49:00
Message: <56e0701c@news.povray.org>

> If anyone have or know interesting scene for testing with VR headset,
> please report a link here. Thanks.

   I would gladly offer any of the scene sources you can find at my site
(ignorancia.org), but only a few may be suited for this, as most lack
any surroundings apart from the camera view. And the remaining ones are
maybe not that interesting, usually too slow to render, and mostly for
old versions of POV-Ray or Megapov.

   But if you wait a bit, maybe this weekend I can send you the sources
for the cave I posted on p.b.images... that would be interesting, I think.

--
jaime