POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : double free or corruption : Re: double free or corruption Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:43:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: double free or corruption
From: ThH
Date: 23 Feb 2016 09:06:17
Message: <56cc6759$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.02.2016 um 14:30 schrieb ThH:

> So it seems it's not just me ;)

This is what I found following the hint Thomas gave :)

Checking the sub part by part...

After adding the following snippet, I get the error decribed above:

//--------------------------------------------
// Bottom
//--------------------------------------------
#declare HalfSubBottom=union{
          difference{
                 object{Part1} // bottom front
                 plane{y,0 inverse}
                 plane{z,0 inverse}
                 plane{x,0 inverse}
                 scale <SX,SYbot,SZfront>
         }
         difference{
                 object{Part3} // bottom rear
                 plane{y,0 inverse}
                 plane{z,0}
                 plane{x,0 inverse}
                 scale <SX,SYbot,SZrear>
         }
}

The result here:

*** Error in `povray': double free or corruption (out):
0x00007f8f200efc30 ***
Abgebrochen

Hope this helps tracking down the error :)