POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Continue render errors : Re: Continue render errors Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue render errors
From: clipka
Date: 3 Feb 2016 18:33:09
Message: <56b28e35@news.povray.org>
Am 03.02.2016 um 20:41 schrieb Mike Horvath:
> version 3.7.0.msvc10.win64
>
> It may be a few days still before it is done and we can find out for sure.

Having dug though the old records, I'm now convinced that there is
nothing to worry about - even if those squares will never show properly
in the preview window. There is a known (but apparently mostly
forgotten) problem where a render abort-continue will mess up the
preview, but measures have been implemented to ensure that the resulting
image will be ok.

See http://bugs.povray.org/task/270 for a bit more details.