POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Render windows closes after +C render : Re: Render windows closes after +C render Server Time
18 Apr 2024 22:33:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render windows closes after +C render
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 28 Jan 2016 02:26:22
Message: <56a9c29e@news.povray.org>
I noticed that after enabling and disabling the +C command line option
between renders, the render window disappears.

There's no way to make the window reappear except restarting POV-Ray.
The window does not show up in the taskbar either. It does not seem to
affect the actual render process. POV-Ray will continue to work even
without the render window being present.

I'm not sure exactly how to reproduce the error.

Mike