POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Bug? Partial Render +C : Re: Bug? Partial Render +C Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:29:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug? Partial Render +C
From: clipka
Date: 28 Jan 2016 00:24:42
Message: <56a9a61a$1@news.povray.org>
Am 28.01.2016 um 05:37 schrieb Sven Littkowski:

> might be I discovered A NEW BUG! :-D

You seem pretty happy about it. For some inexplicable reason I'm not.

> I did a partial (+sc0.248406 +sr0.444099 +ec0.441055 +er0.635475) render
> of a scene with +q12 and radiosity, but because it took too long, I had
> to stop it, using my computer for other things.
>
> Later, I wanted to continue: I now added the +c to the command line, and
> started the render.
>
> But the result was strange: at the end, there was a little distance
> between where the old render stopped and the new continued render was
> beginning, please see the attached image. I believe, this could be a
> small bug (or let's say, un-exactness in programming).

Oh, please stop that crap talking -- trying to come across as humble,
are you? I don't buy it.

Sorry, I'm in a really bad mood; I've just broken the Unix build and
can't seem to figure out how, so anyone please forgive me if I come
across as rude... then again, at the moment I guess I am.

Never mind -- back to the issue you're seeing: Does this affect the
preview window only, or the rendered image as well?

Also, can you tell which of the two parts is out of place -- the old one
or the new one?