POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : NEW FEATURE: Suggesting "aka" (Textures) : Re: NEW FEATURE: Suggesting "aka" (Textures) Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:58:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NEW FEATURE: Suggesting "aka" (Textures)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 20 Dec 2015 20:49:34
Message: <56775aae$1@news.povray.org>
This is a long and good answer. I like the style, too.

Besides if my suggestion is useful or not, it would be nice to have one
newsgroup forum just for new ideas and their discussion: "Feature-Requests".

Well, I thought, my suggestion (aka) was good. But the way I suggested
its implementation, is not mandatory. besides, if the AKA makes not much
sense, no problem.

The macro option is something that can be done, too. Right now, i work
with plenty macros in my scene. And yes, all textures are already in an
own file.   :-)