POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Most Needed: New Shape: Human : Re: Most Needed: New Shape: Human Server Time
23 Apr 2024 14:05:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most Needed: New Shape: Human
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 17 Dec 2015 06:53:27
Message: <5672a237@news.povray.org>
Yes, I know. I started up my suggestion with those parameters, but
decided then that this would be more impractical than practical for most
users. And so i decided to use only a very few of such angle parameters,
and otherwise work with predefined positions.

Well, what Clipka says above, is also a good point. But i remember over
the years and decades some more people who mentioned this wish, though I
cannot find their postings here anymore (inside my newsreader).

I just hope, someone will like this idea and offer such a big gift. In a
world where almost everything (but POV-Ray) is commercial and for money
only, i hope that some users share the POV-Ray spirit and can decide to
make such a donation to POV-Ray. If i could develop such a figure, i
actually would. Same with my spaceship I am developing, I wouldn't mind
to offer it to our free POV-Ray for free if there would be an interest.
Strange that only I seems to think that way. Maybe i am the last
survivor of a mankind that does not see the money as only possibility of
being. At least, POV-Ray is also still freely available...
:-)