POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : declaring a new texture with a macro : Re: declaring a new texture with a macro Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: declaring a new texture with a macro
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Nov 2015 12:33:17
Message: <565c885d$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/30/2015 5:05 PM, Warren wrote:
> Yes , I have a light statement below:

The number of times I have rendered a scene without a camera or lights
are legend. :-)
The other thing that sometimes gets me is my camera is not pointed at
the object. Until one of the smart people answers, you could try
changing your camera to a wide angle perspective one to make sure your
camera is pointed at the object.

--

Regards
     Stephen