POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : povdos needed : Re: povdos needed Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:43:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povdos needed
From: clipka
Date: 8 Nov 2015 15:57:40
Message: <563fb744$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.11.2015 um 19:05 schrieb Tim H:
> Before someone beats me to it, I may be remembering running the DOS
> executable in a Windows command prompt, maybe not a Windows console
> program.  Still would the console code from then be any way relevant? Is
> it still available?

There is still exists a bit of dedicated Windows Console code, and even
a "Console" project in the Visual Studio solution; it's normally
deactivated, and it hasn't seen much maintenance, but I had given it
some resuscitation once during the 3.7 beta phase, so I guess it should
be comparatively easy to bring it back to full life. Some CPR
accompanied by liberal application of Epinephrine, and it should be as
good as new.