POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Keep Single Instance not always working : Keep Single Instance not always working Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:41:20 EDT (-0400)
  Keep Single Instance not always working
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 1 Sep 2015 20:28:04
Message: <55e64294$1@news.povray.org>
Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version 3.7.0.msvc10
Windows 7 Pro x64

The Keep Single Instance feature is not always working. When alternating
between opening POV files and INC files by double clicking on a file in
Windows Explorer, sometimes a second instance of POV-Ray is created.

I haven't been able to determine an exact sequence of actions that
produces this result. Though I have noticed that POV files like to go in
the first instance, and INC files in the second instance.

Mike