POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : BlendPov-alternative: presentation in short animations. : Re: BlendPov-alternative: presentation in short animations. Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:49:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BlendPov-alternative: presentation in short animations.
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Aug 2015 04:45:34
Message: <55d2f0ae$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/18/2015 8:09 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 17-8-2015 19:52, Stephen wrote:

>> Hell. Nor is he out of it.
>
> No, I came hither of mine own accord.

I charge thee to return and change thy shape;
Thou art too ugly to attend on me.
Go, and return an old Franciscan friar;
That holy shape becomes a devil best.  [Exit DEVIL

>> (English Literature joke. ;-)  )
>
> (I confess I had to look that one up, although I had a wild guess...)

I confess that it is one of my favourite quotes and I have been known to
scribble it at many work places.

Marlow is not the most multicultural of Elizabethan authors. Even by
their standards.

--

Regards
     Stephen