POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : poseray virus? : poseray virus? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 02:52:40 EDT (-0400)
  poseray virus?
From: James Holsenback
Date: 24 Jul 2015 14:43:28
Message: <55b28750$1@news.povray.org>
got a new windoze machine and went to download poseray and it's telling
me that it's infected with a virus!!!

couple of weeks ago i downloaded latest version and it downloaded fine
and i've been running it under wine on my nix machine. thinking it might
be my windoze machine av and/or ie blocking it so i went there on my nix
machine using firefox and get the same message

the first two entries in older version list also give the virus notice
so i stopped there

inquiring minds wanna know??