POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Results for the February 2015 Challenge 2: Bubble : Re: TC-RTC: Results for the February 2015 Challenge 2: Bubble Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:52:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: Results for the February 2015 Challenge 2: Bubble
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 1 Mar 2015 04:16:09
Message: <54f2d8d9$1@news.povray.org>
Le 01/03/2015 09:54, Thomas de Groot a écrit :
> The final results for the Challenge 2 are as follow. Note that one
> participant (Lequenne) did not vote and so lost points:
>
> 1 JuuG          Fire Burn, Cauldron Bubble  267
> 2 DrNo          Speculative                 265
> 3 SeanDay       honeypot ant                247
> 4 Lequenne      Valentines bubble           237

I would like to have a bit of link with each TC-RTC publication... so
far it looks like a site well-known by the ones who know it, but not for
the newcomers... just a small url to the home page would ease the easy
reading.

And if the site could be in sync with the publication (so far the result
for challenge 2 gives 60 points less for the voters, hence a different
order)