POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Ping SharkD: legal question about the Munsell module : Ping SharkD: legal question about the Munsell module Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:45:39 EDT (-0400)
  Ping SharkD: legal question about the Munsell module
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 19 Dec 2014 12:20:40
Message: <54945e68$1@news.povray.org>
First of all, the Web page URL has changed:

   http://www.rit.edu/cos/colorscience/rc_munsell_renotation.php

But my main concern is RIT's terms of use.  According to these terms,
the contents of the Web site are for personal, noncommercial use only.
IANAL, but to me, these terms don't appear to be compatible with the
LGPL.  Do you have some assurance (preferably written) that the Munsell
data are not covered by these restrictions, or have you otherwise
contacted RIT about their use?