POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : macbook air : Re: macbook air Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:32:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macbook air
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 10 Dec 2014 13:12:52
Message: <54888d24@news.povray.org>
On 2014-12-09 14:21:47 +0000, aeffects said:

> Are there any known operating/running issues regarding running POV3.7
> unofficial
> on OSX10.10.x utilizing this laptop? Appreciate all input.
I guess your Macbook Air will produce a bit of heat and fan noise but I
can't see what other issues there might be.
If it gets too hot, the system will protect your macbook, at least that
is what I expect.

If you run it on the battery it won't last long so keep it plugged in;-)

> And Yvo, thank you for your continued service bring us this wonderful program
> for the MAC.
You are welcome.

Yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/