POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : screenplay script and text to speech : screenplay script and text to speech Server Time
24 Apr 2024 17:36:53 EDT (-0400)
  screenplay script and text to speech
From: Leroy
Date: 25 Nov 2014 15:14:30
Message: <5474e326@news.povray.org>
I been playing around with animating robots. You know getting them to
walk, talk and fall down. So the next step is to put them in a little
story. I'm no writer. But I did write up a little scene with two robots
talking and doing stuff.
   I used a text to speech program (Zebspeech)to do the voices. But I
don't like having to record the whole text in each voice the editing
them together. And the voices where a little flat.(more editing)
  The prefect program for me would be one that could read my script
dropping all the stage directions and speaking the appropriate voice,
with some emotional control over each voice.
  Any one heard of such a thing or do I have to make it?