POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : intersection point : Re: intersection point Server Time
20 Apr 2024 12:04:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: intersection point
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 27 Oct 2014 07:40:10
Message: <544e2f1a$1@news.povray.org>
Le 27/10/2014 11:52, CAS a écrit :

> I wrote as above,but something was wrong.Maybe how could I modify it?

Please elaborate a bit more on "something was wrong", as my cristal ball
is still in repair and I got no date for its return.

What is your output format ?
Why didn't you provide a fourth function for alpha ?
How is it "wrong" ?

Did your output filename have drive or directory part in it ? (#debug it ?)

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.