POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poseray 3.13.23: a couple of bugs : Poseray 3.13.23: a couple of bugs Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Poseray 3.13.23: a couple of bugs
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Oct 2014 04:23:28
Message: <5433a300$1@news.povray.org>
Now that I am at it, I would mention for FlyerX's benefit a couple of bugs:

1) In the Preview window, the option 'Show ground normal to y' has
disappeared. In the Help it is said '(Applicable to POV-Ray renders
only)' which is cryptic as /all/ renders are by POV-Ray as far as I am
concerned.

2) In the povray.binaries.images 'Silentium and Poseray' from 25-9-2014,
I showed that the export to POV-Ray of 'Simplify geometry to bounding
boxes for each group' does not occur consistently with a traditional
export of the same group of objects. This seems related to not taking
into account the original 3D space orientation of the group.

Thomas