POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Adding POV-Ray to http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/ : Re: Adding POV-Ray to http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/ Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:47:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adding POV-Ray to http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Mar 2014 17:20:16
Message: <532b5b90$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/03/2014 4:39 PM, Mr wrote:
> I am sorry, I had to cut down a lot of the description for it to be suitable to
> that webpage's format, besides it had to be done quickly

You did a good job.

> as  it was done by Ton
> Roosendaal himself. It's very kind of his as his time is so valuable and he has
> much more important tasks than webmastering, but nobody else was available to do
> it for several weeks.

That deserves an "Oo! and an Ah!" ;-)

> Here is the updated page:http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/
>
> Povers, be prepared to welcome a few more

> Blenderheads

Not a nice image, BTW. ;-)

> in the future:)

And very welcome, they will be. :-D

We have had a few new people recently (and a few old ones, too). It
would be good to have a more active forum, as a side effect.

> And thanks again for your guidance so far.

And thanks for your enthusiasm.

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.