POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Suspicious behavior? : Re: Suspicious behavior? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 12:37:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suspicious behavior?
From: posfan12
Date: 12 Jan 2014 22:30:14
Message: <52d35dc6$1@news.povray.org>
I tried rendering the scene again last night this time with two 40GB
swap files on different partitions (I am running out of storage space).
It got to 30001 tokens before I went to bed. 14 hours later when I
checked to see the render progress it was... still at 30001 tokens.

It basically did absolutely nothing overnight. No errors or messages either.

--
http://isometricland.net

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is
active.