POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : First official beta of UberPOV : Re: First official beta of UberPOV Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First official beta of UberPOV
From: James Holsenback
Date: 20 Nov 2013 18:46:00
Message: <528d49b8$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/20/2013 06:17 PM, clipka wrote:
> As I'm not really a Linux jockey I'd be happy about any help I can get
> for sorting out those problems you experience.

well ... i'm not into learning the in's and out's of make, and i guess
that put's me square in the middle of knowing just enough to be
dangerous, because things got broke quick. i think i'll hang back and
wait to see if converting to cmake gains any traction ... seems like
povray is becoming a windows-centric project