POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Packaging povray 3.7 stable for Arch Linux : Re: Packaging povray 3.7 stable for Arch Linux Server Time
23 Apr 2024 11:40:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Packaging povray 3.7 stable for Arch Linux
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 13 Nov 2013 01:54:07
Message: <5283220f$1@news.povray.org>
Le 13/11/2013 01:51, xyproto a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> Even after removing "--with-boost-thread=boost_thread", the result is the same.
>
> All packages from the "base" and "base-devel" package groups are installed. Here
> are the version numbers (and package release numbers after the dash) for the
> packages in base-devel. These are all installed on my system:

My bad.

Please compare your error output of prebuild.sh with my previous
truncated copy: it seems automake 1.14 is not happy. Maybe you need some
option(s) to put in compatibility mode with 1.9 (like subdir-objects ?)

Yet another great evolution that broke random bits.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.