POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : fog flag to fade to sky_sphere/background color : Re: fog flag to fade to sky_sphere/background color Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:57:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fog flag to fade to sky_sphere/background color
From: scott
Date: 3 Jun 2013 05:55:32
Message: <51ac6814$1@news.povray.org>
> I'll see if I can have a go at implementation of the first idea, but
> last time I tried to compile the source with Visual Studio Express I
> remember getting atlbase.h errors (I'm pretty sure I got it to work in
> the past with VSexpress so I'll spend some more time with it over the
> weekend).

I only got half an hour or so over the weekend but I did find out it
wasn't going to be trivial to compiler under the latest VSexpress. The
main error is that shared_ptr is used *a lot* and VS doesn't know if it
means boost::shared_ptr or std::shared_ptr. I think I just need to go
through and prefix all the shared_ptr occurances with "boost::". There
are also apparently some missing files (toFloat.h, b44ExpLogTable.h,
initializer_list) - need to investigate those further...