POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : RoundEdge update and Object Collection upload problem (ping stbenge) : Re: RoundEdge update and Object Collection upload problem (ping stbenge) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:45:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RoundEdge update and Object Collection upload problem (ping stbenge)
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 17 Mar 2013 14:58:49
Message: <51461269@news.povray.org>
Le 05/03/2013 20:55, Samuel Benge nous fit lire :
> "Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
>> "Samuel Benge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>>> What is up with the Object Collection, anyway? Has it been hacked or something?
>>> When I go to download my file, it's called "POVCollection_507620.zip-_r_n_r_n"
>>> and doesn't contain the include file, the html help file or the example scenes.
>>> Is this happening with all submissions?
>>
>> It's not happening with all of them; rlp and possibly ConvexLens are the only
>> ones I've downloaded that seem deficient.
>
> I went ahead and uploaded it to p.b.s-f for now:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3Cweb.5136498a673f3afd2165ae730%40news.povray.org%3E/

Thanks. I took on me to fix your rlp entry in the Object Collection,
adding the missing files (with rename to lower cases, and dismissal of
'&' symbol), and changing square to Square on the relevant file.

( http://lib.povray.org/usersguide/04contributing.html#Files )

ConvexLens is rather empty (a single gif, non conformant filename) which
just stat "test" all over the image. Anyone has a working copy ?