POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Now that I no longer work for them... : Now that I no longer work for them... Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:42:05 EDT (-0400)
  Now that I no longer work for them...
From: John VanSickle
Date: 27 Jan 2013 21:45:45
Message: <5105e659$1@news.povray.org>
While working for a major US retailer I developed an animation that is,
let us say, somewhat critical of the way management has changed things
since the founder died.

I finished this animation in January of 2011, but I kept it off-line
until I was accepted at my new job, at which point I put the animation
on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqc21OzDUQw

Regards,
John