POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Returning camera position. : Re: Returning camera position. Server Time
24 Apr 2024 01:37:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Returning camera position.
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Dec 2012 11:06:09
Message: <50cc9ff1$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/11/2012 9:33 PM, StephenS wrote:

[snip]
> You now also have a variable to give to other macros.
>
> This is not working code, and is taken from different scene files. It is only to
> show, that if you can wrap the exported camera statement in quotation marks, you
> can re-parse the code back into Bishop3d.

Thanks again.
I got it working this time. IIRC you posted this or something like it on
the B3D forums. I never got past the first error which was that the
string size was too long. This time I reduced the indentation to zero
and removed the comments at the braces.

I just need to clean it up.

--
Regards