POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Recurring SciTE glitch : Recurring SciTE glitch Server Time
17 Apr 2024 21:49:22 EDT (-0400)
  Recurring SciTE glitch
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 17 Nov 2012 11:20:49
Message: <50a7b961$1@news.povray.org>
Hi:

   Every time I upgrade my system and have to install SciTE again, I find
a problem with the POV-Ray lexer, where it doesn't recognizes include
files as POV-Ray syntax, and thus it doesn't do the correct highlighting.

   Not surprisingly, I also forget every time the solution to this
problem, and it usually takes me some time to find it again, as it seems
to not be happening to anyone else...

   So, mainly for me on the next occasion I forgot, and for anyone else
silently having this problem: the solution is to remove the *.inc
extension from the pascal.properties file.

   Regards,

--
Jaime