POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Alphabet blocks : Alphabet blocks Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:35:26 EDT (-0400)
  Alphabet blocks
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 25 Sep 2012 02:51:00
Message: <50615454$1@news.povray.org>
Hi All:

   Here is a little animation I created while testing the Bullet Physics
Playground by Koppi. This tool generated 333 .pov scenes, which I
processed with Regexxer to replace the simple boxes by my own
block-letter objects. Apart from this, and setting up a simple room
environment, all I did was adding some trigonometry to the camera
transformations to get a "not-too-mechanical" movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFWYgB7S7tQ

   Criticism is welcome, specially as this is my third animation ever...

--
Jaime