POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poseray 3.13.16 beta: disappearing objects from preview : Poseray 3.13.16 beta: disappearing objects from preview Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:48:27 EDT (-0400)
  Poseray 3.13.16 beta: disappearing objects from preview
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Aug 2012 08:04:38
Message: <503a10d6$1@news.povray.org>
Contrary to version 3.13.15 beta, in the latest Poseray version 3.13.16
beta:

1) Some objects disappear from the preview after applying
Groups>Recalculate normals. Exported to POV-Ray however, the object
still exists.

2) Some objects do not respond to the Visiblity flag. They remain always
visible.

I cannot determine any special characteristics of the concerned obejcts
that may influence this response.

I have an obj that illustrates this (ca 10mb)

Thomas