POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bonsai Life #1 : Re: Bonsai Life #1 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bonsai Life #1
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Jan 2008 10:36:09
Message: <4hnep35ca44u140bn4la85ole0idap27fv@4ax.com>
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:06:56 -0500, "Jeremy M. Praay"
<jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote in message
>>
>> I remember the original. (Do you have a link?)
>
>http://www.beantoad.com/newimages/bonsaigirlA12a.jpg
>This tree was completely replaced.  Honestly, it was too small for the pot,
>which violates certain principles of bonsai.  It may reappear in another
>scene, however, as there are some things about that tree that I really
>liked.

Thanks for refreshing (F5) my memory. Why did you change the texture of the
table? I liked the wood that the legs were made from.
The new tree is more pleasing to the eye. Out of curiosity I differenced the two
images in psp. I liked the result.

Regards
	Stephen