POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : povray with moray using win7 : Re: povray with moray using win7 Server Time
18 Apr 2024 09:29:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray with moray using win7
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Apr 2012 19:11:34
Message: <4f80c9a6$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/04/2012 10:03 PM, peter puzzelaar wrote:
> Hope that this input is of some help

I have a vague feeling that I have had a similar problem. In Pov3.5 can
you go into the Tools menu and open Povray.ini and pvengin.ini?

Otherwise, unless someone else can suggest a more direct method.
I would uninstall all versions of PovRay and Moray.
Install Pov 3.5 then install Moray and let Moray do its thing to connect
to Pov 3.5.

still does not work you might have to clean up the registry.

After you get Moray and PovRay talking and rendering you can re-install
Pov 3.6 and 3.7 if you want.

--
Regards
     Stephen